Monday, May 18, 2009

My New Hog

The subway and bus systems in Busan are pretty decent. I have been able to get around the city, of 4 million people, with relative ease over the last few months. As my social network expands there are reasons to travel further within the city and the longer I am here the more I want to explore the parts of Korea that are less accessible with a bus/subway pass. So yesterday I decided to drop some paper on this bad boy.





For only 750,000 won, Jill and I will be able to check out some of the beaches along the coast and I will have a new way to get to my soccer practices on the weekend. Yes Nole, I ride it with a helmet. Jill and I have cruised around on it last night and tonight and we are having a blast. Look forward to some upcoming weekend trip pictures.

3 comments:

Lewis Cash said...

So jelous!! That rules!

Im Quinn said...

Thats amazing. The track jacket makes it.

andrewGoodwin said...

You finally got a scooter! It probably makes more sense to have one there than it would in Phx. In any event, be careful, but let me know if you can do a wheelie!