Friday, January 30, 2009

Consulate Prize








We picked up our VISAS today in Manhattan.  It was a much easier process than I had imagined.  We went to the Korean consulate twice, once to apply for our visa and once to pick it up.  Both times, the people were smiling and the lines were short.  I hope that all of our future encounters with Korean public servants go as smooth.  When we got back to our sister's place in Chelsea we bought tickets for our flight.  We leave the morning February 13th and arrive in Seoul on the 14th at 7:30 p.m. for some Valentines BiBimBap! 



4 comments:

trevordebenning said...

And I hope that upon your arrival home, you open up a dry cleaning service in the Los Angeles area.

Happy travels.

Lewis Cash said...

Stoked for you guys... have fun in NYC and text me tomorrow during the game! Love you guys.

Micah Schmidt said...

bummer, I wish I knew you were here, we should have grabbed a beer.

Kevin said...

Bummer indeed. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are you in?