Thursday, March 12, 2009

대 신 Daesin Elementary

Rhythm is the thing that is lacking most in my life right now. I am nearing the end of my second week at school and tomorrow will be the one month mark for our time in Korea. We have lived in four different places in four weeks and we still have one move to go. My teaching schedule has begun, but it is far from routine. I found out today that I will also be teaching classes to the teachers of my school. I have been without productive internet time for a while so I will try to get out a few short blogs over the next couple of days to get up to speed. I am teaching at 대 신 Elementary School. I will be teaching 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade classes. The school I am at is in the Seogu neighborhood of Busan. I have two co-teachers. The school has about 1200 students and there are aproximately 30 students per class. The school'd facilities are amazing and the faculty are super nice.




The view from my office.


Another view from my office.






The front of the school.









No comments: